Established in 1992, Global Energy
Group is an integrated marine service provider.
Our key businesses are in the trading and supply of marine fuels (bunkering), transportation of petroleum products (freighting) and we own tankers.
Since Inception, the Group is committed to provide top quality products and the highest level of service to our customers. We have grown to become one of the leading marine companies in the region.
Experienced and competent management team
The Directors and key management have between them, more than 80 years experience in the industry, including sea-faring experience. They have a strong background in marine fuel trading, ship chartering and ship-management. They possess in-depth knowledge of local and regional markets including Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the Middle East and China.
Comprehensive range of services
The Group is able to offer a comprehensive range of products and services in marine fuel, regional shipping, ship chartering, ship-management and (ship to ship) cargo transfer operations to ship owners and operators.
Well equipped and maintained vessels
All vessels owned and managed by the Group have impeccable safety records. They are maintained to Classification Societies standard, are approved by major oil companies for charter and oil terminals of oil companies. This well-maintained fleet of vessels ensures the smooth operation of the group’s businesses and builds customers’ and suppliers’ confidence in the Group.
Excellent reputation and relationship with oil and shipping companies
The Group’s excellent reputation and relationship with its customers and suppliers in the oil and shipping industries, both locally and internationally, and has over the years contributed a steady growth to the group.
GLOBAL ENERGY TRADING PTE LTD
GLOBAL ENERGY OVERSEAS PTE LTD
Since 1993, Global Energy Trading Pte Ltd has been supplying bunkers in Singapore. We have since grown to be a leading supplier in Singapore and have ventured into Malaysia and U.A.E.
- Bunkering, de-bunkering, short term storage and resupply of bunkers in Singapore, Fujairah and key ports in the South East Asia
- 14 barges ranging from 1,000 – 7,000 DWT to faciliate safer delivery of bunkers to vessels of varying grades and sizes
- Supply the full range of bunker fuels
- Most barges are accepted by major oil companies for product lightering and deliveries
- Cross harbour transportation, double hull barges designed with segregated lines and tanks to carry multiple grades
- Risk management services and hedging instruments are extended to customers to mitigate price exposure
- Strong sales and operation team providing a 24/7 service
GLOBAL MARINE LOGISTICS PTE LTD
Incorporated in 1999, Global Marine Logistics Pte Ltd – the shipping subsidiary of Global Energy Group aims to provide professional transportation of petroleum products in the South East Asia and beyond.
We operate a fleet of 6 product tankers for revenue from freights, in the transportation of petroleum products plying between ports in the South East Asia.
- Global Marine Logistics offers spot charters and contracts of affreightment.
- With in-depth knowledge of the market, we are reliable and operates efficiently to major oil company’s standards.
STELLAR SHIPMANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE LTD
Since 1992, Stellar Shipmanagement Services Pte Ltd has been a leading ship manager for bunker tankers. We provide full technical management and crewing services for in-house and third party owners.
- We have a team of competent and dedicated Superintendents
- We maintain our tankers to the highest standards of major oil companies
- We are responsive to regulatory and operational changes
- We offer a one-stop debunkering service
- We offer consultancy and project management services for new construction
- We offer shipmanagement services to 3rd parties ship-owners
Our branch office at Fujairah provides real time support to our tankers operating in the UAE / Gulf region.